- Light and ergonomic
- Barcode Scanner 1D/2D
- Real Time Clock
- Li-Ion removable Battery
Operating Data Acquisition
Operating Data Acquisition is a generic term for the collection of actual data about processes and conditions in factories. Operating data can be embedded in PIMS (Plant Information Management System), MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems.
Types of Operational Data
In the field of Operating Data Acquisition it is discriminated between organizational data (personnel and job data) and technical data (machine and process data).
- Access Control,
- presence and working data,
- labor costs.
- Production data such as times, quantities, weights and qualities,
- Job status, job progress, job-related labor services,
- Switching frequency, interruptions and lifespan of machinery,
- crafted numbers,
- messages and faults,
- actions operating staff,
- maintenance data,
- consumption of resources (materials, energy, resources),
- temperature and immission measurement.
- Settings, li>
- process parameters, li>
- qualities. li>
Devices for the capturing of operating data
If the capturing of operating data is fixed stationary terminals should be prefered. The devices do not contain batteries that must be charged, but are supplied from the power grid. The data connection is ideally via LAN or WLAN. If collection of data at different, often changing locations is required, also mobile data acquisition devices can be used.