Integration of Android-based MDE devices into Merchandise Management System JTL-Wawi
The JTL-WMS Mobile App is a software that can be installed on mobile data acquisition devices such as smartphones, tablets and MDE devices. Through the interaction of JTL-WMS and the mobile app, it is possible to improve the existing warehouse operations. Some operations are possible only by using the mobile app. To install the JTL-WMS mobile app, an existing JTL-Wawi and JTL-WMS is required.
Benefits of the JTL-WMS mobile app are:
- direct processing at the storage location eliminates the need for duplicate data collection,
- data is directly in the WMS,
- inputs are checked for validation directly when scanning,
- data base is evaluated for each scan,
- differences are reported directly,
- never again transfer errors,
- any action can be traced retroactively.
The following of our Android-based MDE devices are suitable for interacting with JTL-Wawi:
On these MDE devices the Android app devin (for barcode and RFID management) is pre-installed. After installing and setting up the JTL-WMS Mobile App, barcodes and RFID tags can be processed directly in collaboration with JTL-Wawi.
The following video shows how scanned barcode data is transferred to the JTL-WMS Mobile App using devin via the keyboard buffer: